Thursday 4 February 2016

Fabulous me

Art Impressions challenge this week is about paper piecing. Another technique I had not tried before, I like colouring too much. But, as I have said before, the reason I like the challenges is because you have the motivation to try something you might not otherwise try. And maybe even like it!

I stamped the image on patterned papers for the balloon and her dress. I cut them out and attached to the image which I had stamped in normal white paper I use for stamping. Oh so simple, and so nice!

I think I might give the card to my husband being that he so quietly puts up with the ever growing piles of papercrafting materials in my crafts room :)

Valentine's day cards


Materials used: 

Stamp: Art Impressions Tina Set
Papers: Studio Light Paper Pad
Coloured with Distress markers 

I submit the card to Art Impressions challenge #176 


Thanks for popping by and please, do leave a comment! 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card!! I love that sentiment!! Great patterns for your paper piecing!! Thanks for playing with us at the Art Impressions Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!