Wednesday 18 November 2015

Reindeer games

Wow, time does fly. It's been a very long while since my last post. I have not forgotten my crafts, quite the contrary - I have been making cards for the annual Christmas market. I'll post some photos of those later.

I got my new Art Impressions Christmas stamps a couple of weeks ago, and conveniently, Art Impressions has a challenge this week "Be Merry". Just can't help but love these funny characters! I think Cliff's face is a perfect answer to her question :)

Here's the card I submit to the challenge.








Stamp: Art Impressions Reindeer games set & Cliff as Santa
Papers: BoBunny Sleig ride

Remember to check the other cards and the new AI Christmas stamps at:




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and I love the curvy cut front! Thanks for playing along in the Ai Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!! Fantastic coloring and design!! Thanks so much for joining our Be Merry Challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Elina. Congrats on your AI win this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I just absolutely love these stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!