Saturday 26 September 2015

Already dreaming

I know for sure, that where I am, there will be a white Christmas. I will be up so north the sun doesn't rise at all during the holidays - or for about 6 weeks to be precise. Instead of daylight we enjoy pure white snow, the Northern Lights and some stunning hours long dusk. That is where we used to live, and my husband still works over the winter. Awesome place, I'll post some photos in December.

A couple of weeks back I got another honorable mention in the Art Impression challenge Southern Style (167).  As my reward I asked for the Christmas Scene TryFold set. It arrived a couple of days ago, and I just couldn't resist making one - or three. Thank you once more AI Design team!


This one came out as my favorite, and I submit it to the Simon Says Monday Challenge. Use a stamp and blog hop. There's still a couple of days time to participate, and it is definitely worth the hop even if the challenge has closed already!

Stamp:  Art Impressions Christmas Scene TF
Background paper: Kaisercraft Teddybear's picnic collection.
Colours: Distress Ink & Markers

The sentiment inside is from Heidin Korttipaja and says Merry Christmas and Happy New Years in Swedish, which is a second language in Finland. 




Here all three cards. I must admit, it takes a bit of effort to place the stamps at the right place, but practice makes perfect, I hope. 



 The card with Finnish sentiment (Stempelkeller)
Background paper:  Bo Bonny Sleigh Ride Collection 



And finally, the first card I made with the original sentiment form the stamp set.
Background paper: Joy!Craft Happy Holidays Paper bloc


1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful cards and wonderful winter scenes! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge STAMPtember blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!