My first draft was coloured with Distress Ink & Markers Pumice stone, Black sooth and Hickory smoke. It was ok, but it wasn't what I was looking for, so I decided to try the challenging one colour only approach. It was slightly odd to think about colouring skin with black but I think the result works. I used only Distress Marker Black sooth in this image. The first layers I made with a brush and lots of water, slowly adding shades and shapes with less water - until the last touches which I made directly with the marker.
The card I made with black cardstock, and used some pearl white paper which I embossed with Xcut embossing folder. The ribbon is cut from KaiserCraft's paper which I coloured with the same Black soot Distress Ink.
|The stamp I used is Art Impressions Uptown Girls|
Make sure you also check out Kerry's Pop Art cards and the other works on the challenge!